Need a replacement power supply for Klipsch RSW-15 Subwoofer.

picky

I'm fairly certain the power supply in my RSW-15 sub is bad. I opened the sub today and the power supply can be seen inside. I was prepared to remove the power supply and attempt repair myself. However, a YouTube how-to repair video recommended replacement over repair due to the manner in which the circuit board is soldered. Removing components to isolate them for testing is difficult without causing possible harm to adjacent circuit board components.

Would any of you know where I could purchase a replacement power supply? Thanks in advance. -Glennc479b282b9c8b50e5b8e07aef2edf489.jpg61396d315e07e919ff32288fe5719235.jpg7ba69997ba51a3d9c6322b70207556d9.jpg1ab623dd0e9fc4c383480dc33244c957.jpg67290920f2d5175e1635aa3c324b4110.jpgf80c2240948535839abc45850866a9bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just the power supply?  Finding one of  those might be the proverbial needle in the hay stack.  I would find someone that can check out the amplifier as a whole and have it gone through.  It's just an amplifier...it can typically be fixed as long as they don't cover all the parts in that goo that makes them impossible to get to.  Then it's trash as no tech wants to touch those.

hey, I need to repair my amp too   I got the whole thing cheap knowing it was bad.. Running of an external amp now. 

Could you help? I need a picture of the inductor on amp/PS board beside the 470uF caps

Picture attached... a repair was attempted so dont know what the original looks like and its value is not give in the service manual. 

Could you take a pic for me of yours?  You dont happen to have an DMM with inductance capability?  :) 

thanks a million.   BTW i have the service manual attached. 

SWR 15 Sub Amp.jpg

hfe_klipsch_rsw-15_service.pdf