Chorus ii $800 Wilmington NC

Kdenn011

10 hours ago, TLMarshall said:

No sir. I'm in the VA Beach area. Going to be driving down to pick them up. I wouldn't mind at all if you came along. 

I drove from VA beach to Wilmington to pick up CF-3 - stayed in surf city for the night. Best speakers I've ever owned. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TLMarshall said:

Here's a few more pictures he sent. Small scuff on the speaker in the rear but other then that, he said zero damage and that my friends is music to my ears!  I'm taking off work this Wed and driving down to pic them up.  

Speaks.png

I'm in Wilmington so let me know if you need assistance.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2018 at 10:26 AM, TLMarshall said:

Here's a few more pictures he sent. Small scuff on the speaker in the rear but other then that, he said zero damage and that my friends is music to my ears!  I'm taking off work this Wed and driving down to pic them up.  

Speaks.png

I’m curious-are these yours now ? 

On 2/8/2018 at 5:55 PM, Kdenn011 said:

I’m curious-are these yours now ? 

Yes they are! Extremely happy with the purchase. I'm headed back down to NC this weekend to pick up a second turntable. With all the people in the VA Beach area, it seems like there'd be nice stuff around for sale but that simply is not the case. Maybe everyone's just keeping it for themselves!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TLMarshall said:

Yes they are! Extremely happy with the purchase. I'm headed back down to NC this weekend to pick up a second turntable. With all the people in the VA Beach area, it seems like there'd be nice stuff around for sale but that simply is not the case. Maybe everyone's just keeping it for themselves!

What’s the turntable ? 

Good purchase on the chourus. Those are nice. 

8 hours ago, Kdenn011 said:

What’s the turntable ? 

Good purchase on the chourus. Those are nice. 

I'm in Charlotte now. I'm buying a PLC-590 to set next to my PL-570. It's a one owner and in prestine condition. Has the sme 3009 tonearm and a shure v15 mk v cart.  The gentlemen has a pair of khorns as well, walnut and again in prestine condition. He has a few more pieces, McIntosh SS Amp and a Hafler preamp but I'm only here to buy the turntable. 

21 minutes ago, bkwa1959 said:

Located in NC?

I sent him an email just now. He has a broker who's selling everything for him. He sent me a picture of one of them showing the one mark/scratch that's on them and they look more oak to me, then Walnut. He's asking $3000 but that number is negotiable. They're currently in storage. I'll find out more tomorrow. 

Klipsh.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TLMarshall said:

I'm in Charlotte now. I'm buying a PLC-590 to set next to my PL-570. It's a one owner and in prestine condition. Has the sme 3009 tonearm and a shure v15 mk v cart.  The gentlemen has a pair of khorns as well, walnut and again in prestine condition. He has a few more pieces, McIntosh SS Amp and a Hafler preamp but I'm only here to buy the turntable. 

Love a good turntable find. Sounds like a nice buy. 

I found a NOS Sansui SR-838 in a basement in Carolina. I’m now done searching for turntables. 

Any my ideas what the McIntosh pieces are ?