WTB Klipsch KLF-30 Near Minneapolis Area

mimalmo

Hi guys, longtime Klipsch fan, used to sell them in the 90's at Audio King in the Minneapolis area. One of the speakers that left a lasting impression on me was the mighty Klipsch KLF-30. I'd love to own a pair but they'd be a pain to ship so I'm hoping to find a local seller. I'd even make a long drive to surrounding States for the right speakers.

Primarily interested in KLF-30's but would consider KLF-20 & KLF-10.

Thanks!

Edited by mimalmo

@mimalmo I live in Seattle, and I have a tentative deal with a guy in Spokane, Washington to buy a set consisting  of 2 KLF-30, 2 KLf-2 and a KLF-C7 for $1,600.  He was the original purchaser and they were purchased together.  Can't help noticing that its a straight shot all freeway from Minneapolis to Spokane, but a hell of a long ride.  This Roadie.com site I have been telling people about estimates $330 to have someone drive them to you.  I am distracted at the moment with a La Scala in Hawaii, so if you wanted them, I would be happy to help arrange it. No idea if this is at all what you want.

5 hours ago, vasubandu said:

@mimalmo I live in Seattle, and I have a tentative deal with a guy in Spokane, Washington to buy a set consisting  of 2 KLF-30, 2 KLf-2 and a KLF-C7 for $1,600.  He was the original purchaser and they were purchased together.  Can't help noticing that its a straight shot all freeway from Minneapolis to Spokane, but a hell of a long ride.  This Roadie.com site I have been telling people about estimates $330 to have someone drive them to you.  I am distracted at the moment with a La Scala in Hawaii, so if you wanted them, I would be happy to help arrange it. No idea if this is at all what you want.

I'd prefer to see them in person, pick them up in person. Too many shipping horror stories with big heavy stuff.

• 4 weeks later...