SOLD Pending Payment Beautiful Walnut Oil Chorus II pair

jimjimbo

Sold pending payment - 4.28.2018

Absolutely gorgeous Walnut Oil Chorus II pair for sale.  Aleathia Audio (DeanG) crossovers.  Crites titanium tweeter diaphragms.  Consecutive serial numbers.  Factory risers.  Stunning walnut grain.  These have been very well taken care of.   As you can imagine, these sweethearts sound absolutely fantastic with both solid state and tube amps.  I have had them paired with Mcintosh MC250 solid state and MC30 tube amps.  All drivers, cones and surrounds are original, and in mint condition, including the passives.  Grills are excellent with original badges.

Priced at $1150.  

Please PM me if interested.  Located in the South Bend, IN area.  I am willing to drive a couple of hours to meet up if necessary.  I am also willing to ship, however all arrangements and shipping charges would be the responsibility of the buyer.  Thanks for looking.  I have a few additional photos, but I think you get the idea....

IMG_8109 (Large).JPG

IMG_8130 (Large).JPG

IMG_8107 (Large).JPG

IMG_8138 (Large).JPG

IMG_8111 (Large).JPG

IMG_8114 (Large).JPG

IMG_8116 (Large).JPG

IMG_8118 (Large).JPG

IMG_8121 (Large).JPG

IMG_8129 (Large).JPG

• Like 4

I think that's the nicest Walnut finish I've ever seen, obviously very well taken care of.   I rate those as A+ due to the cab finish along with the crossover and tweeter mods.  Those are in plug and play condition.

Someone is going to end up with some stunning speakers.

40 minutes ago, John Chi-town said:

Nicest pair I have ever laid eyes on.  I will be surprised if they are still available by end of the day.

I second that.

Just what I am looking for also but a little far from Colorado :( and I would rather not let UPS have a go at destroying them.

GLWS

[mention=12530]jimjimbo[/mention]

Did you have those hidden away when I was last at your house?
Very stunning veneer work.

Jerry

No, they were right out in front. I think you may have overlooked them due to the Khorns and La Scala also in the room…