Raw Birch Cornwalls In Warrenton, VA

thebes

I have bought several things from their auctions (HK730, RB35, Forte...). Their TOS needs to be understood and I avoid the ones where they charge for a pick up or a mandatory shipping...if I'm close. 

From what I read on here. They botched the delivery of the Walnut stained RF7II. Anyone know how that was settled?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I have bought several things from their auctions (HK730, RB35, Forte...). Their TOS needs to be understood and I avoid the ones where they charge for a pick up or a mandatory shipping...if I'm close. 

From what I read on here. They botched the delivery of the Walnut stained RF7II. Anyone know how that was settled?

I never heard anything come of it other than EBTH was going through the channels with UPS or FedEx to rectify the situation. Knowing that I would still be leery about shipping big items through them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

I don't think I would trust them to ship anything fragile.

Somehow, my minty Cherry RB35 were auto selected to be shipped to me. I aggressively protested that, and rightfully so, as I did not select them to be shipped. It would have been cheaper to have shipped, but I didn't want to chance it.  

With reason, I continue to point out the TOS needs to be know. I was once bitten by being minutes late of picking up something that was within 10 minutes of me. My requests to let me pick it up fell upon the deaf, dumb and blind. It was moved to and shipped from their warehouse that's 20 minutes away and it cost me way more than any normal delivery should. 

• Like 1