Wanted: pair of Klipsch P27S

Gigi

@ wstrickland1, surely what? Hasn't he increased his asking price?

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis8f71e-klipsch-palladium-p-27s-surrounds-monitors

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis8fd69-klipsch-palladium-p-27s-surrounds-merlot-monitors

@ tigerwoodKhorns, I agree with you, just I do not find it fair to back out like that... and at least you can discuss to find an agreement.

Yes I changed my mind indeed. This guy never told me he was in France and after foreign fees, shipping and all, I was not going to take a hit like that.

Now he says he lost $50 due to foreign fees.. Yeah Right! And wants me to pay him $50

Yes I am the bad guy indeed.

Cheers to all.

3 hours ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

Forget about him them.  No need to deal with someone who cannot keep their word.  He has had these for sale for a very long time and you are the only buyer.  Let him keep them. 

I don't need to sell them anytime soon. 

Peace

Re: Klipsch+Palladium+Speakers+P-27+S+Pair+Merlot
To: Galerie Hioco <9709ef24a1c03637859bd185f6acfe6e@reply.craigslist.org>

I lost money also. I never knew you had a foreign account. I would have cleared $1716 after all the fees. 

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 3, 2018, at 12:33 AM, Galerie Hioco < wrote:

Raphael,

Just saw your refund on my Paypal account. Ok, you changed your mind but you could have talked to me first before making the refund.

Because of the unrefundable foreign exchange fee applied by Paypal, I have lost USD 50 on my USD 1,950 payment.

I would appreciate if you pay me back these costs since they are due to your unilateral decision.

Gildas

2018-03-03 0:00 GMT+01:00 craigslist 6487339921 
Hi Gildas,

I am going to issue you a refund. I changed my mind about selling the speakers. Between Paypal, Audiogon and shipping costs is just not worth it to me.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

rp