What surround speakers to match KI-396-SMA-II?

Kain

If I have the KI-396-SMA-II for front left and right along with the KI-398-RGL for the center, what Klipsch Pro speakers should I use for the side and back surrounds? For the ceiling speakers (for Atmos/DTS:X) I'm thinking of the KPT-801 as it comes with the C-bracket for mounting to a concrete ceiling. If you were to ask me, I'd probably get the KI-102-SMA-II for the side and back surrounds over the KI-262-SMA-II and KI-272-SMA-II because it has a 90 degree horizontal and vertical coverage. The KI-262-SMA-II and KI-272-SMA-II have a much tighter 40 degree horizontal and 60 degree vertical coverage which might not preferable for surround speakers. Any comments/opinions will be appreciated.

On 2/6/2018 at 9:21 PM, carlthess40 said:

I have two pairs of the KI-102’s that I may sell. Message me if you would like to work out something. I’m in Orlando fl

Thanks for the offer but I'm still planning things out at this stage and not really ready to buy anything just yet.