Video of the RF-7 III Speakers

Youthman

17 minutes ago, Youthman said:

Here is a look at the new RF-7 III Speakers. I'm looking forward to comparing them to the RF-7 and RF-7 II over the next several weeks. 

Just viewed and enjoyed !  :emotion-21:    I left my comment....       Ok, over in RTM with the gang.............listening to a LIVE Boston Symphony orchestra broadcast from Symphony Hall Boston, MA.     Can't wait to see your report on that grand speaker :D.....

.............Gary

Great stuff as always!  The time and effort you put into these videos shows.  Thank you.  Can't wait for the comparisons with the 7 and 7ii.

Are the grills on the 7iii more transparent than the ii?  It might be your lighting, but it sure looks to show more copper than my ii's?

Beautiful speakers! Thanks for taking the time to make these videos, its fun for a speaker addict like me to watch. 

Are those horns larger than the ones in the previous models? They look like they're as wide as the woofers. Can't wait to hear you're impressions and comparisons. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, dmb12679 said:

Great stuff as always!  The time and effort you put into these videos shows.  Thank you.  Can't wait for the comparisons with the 7 and 7ii.

Are the grills on the 7iii more transparent than the ii?  It might be your lighting, but it sure looks to show more copper than my ii's?

Thanks.  Yes it does appear the grills are slightly transparent which I think is pretty cool.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, jjptkd said:

Beautiful speakers! Thanks for taking the time to make these videos, its fun for a speaker addict like me to watch. 

Are those horns larger than the ones in the previous models? They look like they're as wide as the woofers. Can't wait to hear you're impressions and comparisons. 

Thanks for the kind words.  I’ll be moving them into the living room next to the RF-7 II and also bringing my RF-7 in there as well.  One of my videos will be physical differences side by side comparison.

Great video... excited to hear your impressions on these speakers mainly in relation to the 7ii's and Forte iii's.

You do a really great job of explaining and presenting informative content. And these speakers really are very impressive when seen in context of the natural surroundings of yourself and your home. Brochure pictures are great, but seeing the scale and presence in a home really helps put things in perspective.

I am not a buyer, at this time,but you do such a great job or presenting these that I find myself wanting a pair.