Super Bowl thread and Poll

jimjimbo

Super Bowl thread and Poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win the big game tonight?

• Want To Win - Patriots
    • Want To Win - Eagles
    • Will Win - Patriots
    • Will Win - Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/05/18 at 06:00 AM

I'll go first - Go Blue!

I'm kind of torn on this since I would like to see Michigan Man TB get his sixth, but at the same time, a bunch of my family lives outside of Philly and they are very excited about the possibility of a first SB win for the Eagles.  Nick Foles needs to play a great game for the Eagles to win.

That Tom sure is terrific. 

Is he GOAT already or after this win?

I'm sure most older gents here would still take Montana. I grew up a Niners fan because Jerry Rice was like my Michael Jordan of football and i was never much of an Oilers fan even though im a born and raised Houstonian(Texans fan ever since inception), but even i have to acknowledge Brady passing Montana. 

6 minutes ago, Maximus89 said:

That Tom sure is terrific. 

Is he GOAT already or after this win?

I'm sure most older gents here would still take Montana. I grew up a Niners fan because Jerry Rice was like my Michael Jordan of football and i was never much of an Oilers fan even though im a born and raised Houstonian(Texans fan ever since inception), but even i have to acknowledge Brady passing Montana. 

Tom is clearly already that... if score board was the only measure, but it's more than that with Tom. It's how he's won some of these feasts... not only from behind, but from hopelessly behind. Only one man on those occasions was sure there was still a chance, the rest of them only believed if there was going to be a chance... it was with Tom.

Not to detract from any other great... Montana clearly among them.

Your poll is flawed!  Where is the choice for the ubiquitous "Other?"  I'm voting "don't care, not watching."  I'm pretty sure the results will be in the paper in the morning where I can read all about it.

A lot of people watch for the superbowl commercials and that's cool but if I want to see them, they have been out on Youtube for a month.  Dilly dilly. 

I'm certainly not going to watch the halftime show.  Justin Timberlake is the entertainment, so that's self explanatory. 

And the Klipsch Forum prohibition on mixing politics with speakers induces me to politely decline explaining "why" any further.  B)

• Like 1