** S O L D ** ForSale $1475.oo (Pair) Klipsch RF7 ii 's (NEW)

Born2RockU

Time for me to UPGRADE to the new RF7 iii's. 

I purchased these RF-7 ii 's,  before the latest release of the Klipsch RF7 iii 's .

~Speakers are in New Condition !

Come and grab 'em today !

(HOUSTON)

~PRICE REDUCTION to $1475 ,

...let's make the deal NOW !

Klipsch Forum Page.JPG

Theater 2 - FULL View.JPG

Theater +ZR1000s.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Great EYE , my friend !

LaScala for Front CENTER,

...and that mentioned RC-64 ii (as Back-Height, when all played in STEREO)

... to be replaced in 3-days, with the latest RC-64 iii arrival !

(...just got CORY'd again !)

Theater 3 - REAR View.JPG

• Like 2

IN a THEATER setting, the RC-64iii Center speaker is just added as a Back-Height , 

BUT, many times I set my system into 'ALL- STEREO' mode, and SHUT OFF all my front speakers (L/C/R) for some incredible 'NEAR-FIELD' 3-channel listening,

with just the BACK PAIRs of RF-7iii's (L /R) ...along with my little secret, an RC-64iii (Center/Height) speaker. 

~ HEAVEN on EARTH !

6 hours ago, a.quvist said:

Do you still have the RC-64 mk2 for sale? If so, can you ship it over to europe?

Saw your ad on craigslist :) 

Cheers!

TOO risky...and i have a buyer , demoing tomorrow morning !

Obviously, much easier to have a person arrive here and walk away with item. 

I'd hate to see what condition this HUGE speaker would end up in, ... traveling from Texas to Europe. 

First off...shipping would be ridiculous, ...possibly a $300 cost.

By the way, where in Europe are you ? (My wife is 100% DUTCH)

On 2018-02-28 at 5:17 PM, Born2RockU said:

TOO risky...and i have a buyer , demoing tomorrow morning !

Obviously, much easier to have a person arrive here and walk away with item. 

I'd hate to see what condition this HUGE speaker would end up in, ... traveling from Texas to Europe. 

First off...shipping would be ridiculous, ...possibly a $300 cost.

By the way, where in Europe are you ? (My wife is 100% DUTCH)

I completely get that :) I would buy one closer to where i live if i could just find one! (I live on Aland Islands, we speak Swedish but belongs to Finland) closest ive found would be from Germany so unless i find one soon ill probably go for a new one from there. 

I completely get that :) I would buy one closer to where i live if i could just find one! (I live on Aland Islands, we speak Swedish but belongs to Finland) closest ive found would be from Germany so unless i find one soon ill probably go for a new one from there. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dang...all the way to Germany...is still a long way ! I have an idea.  How much would it cost to send a 45" x  18 x 18 box weighing 100 lbs to you from TEXAS 77429 to you ?  ($175 USD maybe).  Find out the price; ...I can get speakers close to whole sale price, new !  *How about a set of RF-7 iii's for $2500 USD ?  *Find how much that cost would be...

19 hours ago, Born2RockU said:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dang...all the way to Germany...is still a long way ! I have an idea.  How much would it cost to send a 45" x  18 x 18 box weighing 100 lbs to you from TEXAS 77429 to you ?  ($175 USD maybe).  Find out the price; ...I can get speakers close to whole sale price, new !  *How about a set of RF-7 iii's for $2500 USD ?  *Find how much that cost would be...

A 30kg (66lb) package will runt for about 250-500USD to sweden :P