Special thanks to Coytee for free speakers/ MWM road trip

JoeM38

17 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I see no reason why they couldn't stand in a verticle orientation. We were going to try that with the doubles at the college, but plans changed and they are stuck in storage and I no longer work there.

Did you get the singles with k43 woofers? That would keep me from driving up to get them.

Bruce

If you were asking me I just sent money to Tim for four and I think that was all the singles he had left

6 hours ago, Dave A said:

If you were asking me I just sent money to Tim for four and I think that was all the singles he had left

I meant the ones Joe got from coytee (Richard), not the ones you got. Sorry for the confusion.

Bruce

Hanging limp at side (when not in sling).  I do however, think the initial inflamation is beginning to subside.  All the blood (entire bicept was black/blue from bruising) has slowly worked its way down below the elbow, just like Dr. Ortho said it would.  Kind of gave me a single "Popeye" forearm on one side!

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:41 AM, Coytee said:

Hanging limp at side (when not in sling).  I do however, think the initial inflamation is beginning to subside.  All the blood (entire bicept was black/blue from bruising) has slowly worked its way down below the elbow, just like Dr. Ortho said it would.  Kind of gave me a single "Popeye" forearm on one side!

I'm happy to hear you're on the mend

Mark

• Moderators
On 2/16/2018 at 3:56 PM, JoeM38 said:

All cleaned up and ready to go. I think they came out looking pretty good. Now my son just needs to recruit some buddies to move them up to his room....

They look like new, very nice, that's one of my favorite models.

On 2/17/2018 at 10:41 AM, Coytee said:

Hope you get better, I don't know why but it seems sometimes you have no luck at all. Get better

Living harder/faster than my body can handle!

To add some insult to the injury...  when he came to pick things up...  he handed my wife some cash.

Guess who's not seen a dime of the cash yet and in fact, won't see any of it?

So I got to break my arm, thin out some MWM doubles, MWM singles, drivers, Peavy MB1 midbass unit... and she got to keep the proceeds.

Good thing I like her this week!!

:huh:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...