Special thanks to Coytee for free speakers/ MWM road trip

JoeM38

5 hours ago, mark1101 said:

Those single MWMs are just awesome.  Yours appear to be in great shape.  In my opinion this is the very best sounding bass horn Klipsch ever made.

Thanks  my son and I love the fiberglass and aluminum trim industrial look. We have a pair of one piece LSI with fiberglass and trim. He would love a full MCM stacks.

42 minutes ago, Dave A said:

OK this is off topic perhaps but since all you MWM owners are here I have a question. Are these good for deep organ and Cello music? Is there any reason I can't build a false corner and stand these up on end to save space?

Forum member Marvel posted Klipsch info on standing MWMs against the wall. It does make them go lower but cuts down the upper frequency.

post-7149-13819832588404[1].jpg

I see no reason why they couldn't stand in a verticle orientation. We were going to try that with the doubles at the college, but plans changed and they are stuck in storage and I no longer work there.

Did you get the singles with k43 woofers? That would keep me from driving up to get them.

Bruce