SOLD-Altec Lansing "Santiago" Speakers. $850.00 411 Woofer, 807 Driver/811 Horn. Walnut and Slate Speakers. New Surrounds.

Jeff's Eight

13 hours ago, Jeff's Eight said:

Condition Cosmetically 7-8 of 10

Functionally- Excellent

Can drive 2hrs to meet from Scottsdale,AZ.

15' Woofer, Altec Horn. Easier on the ear than Valencias.

IMG_5220.JPG

IMG_5218.JPG

The Valencia and Santiago are similar as they use the same horn, driver and crossover if i recall, the only difference is the sealed woofer on the Santiago and ported Valencia 846B. They may use different woofers, i don't recall from 30 + years ago.

Had to look it up, the woofer is different.

Price is right, these will move quick.

Are grilles included ?

I've had both the 846b's and Milano's which both used the same driver setup and were both ported.  Only differences were the cabinets; Milano's were fancy with a door that opened in the front.  I didn't keep either of them.  I'd have to look on my laptop and find any pics that showed driver similarities.  Hard to believe it's been 10 years since I had those.  Time flies...

GLWS

Edit:   Both had 416-8Z woofers with 806-8A highs but the Milano woofers and horn were Altec green where the 846b's were black and 846b woofers had newer frames.