SpaceX Falcon Heavy Successful Flight

Don Richard

Three out of four is not bad.  Core engine was lost when only one of three engines required to land it started.  Came down at 300mph a short distance from the target barge and did some damage.  The footage of those two boosters landing perfectly and simultaneously is incredible.  I think anyone who can do that will have a reliable AV.  That red roadster will cause some space travelers from elsewhere a LOT of head, or whatever, scratching when they find it in a few million years.  Makes me giggle...  

Falcon XX cancelled in favor of the BFR.  Musk says no more new rockets as this fleet will be adequate for commercial missions to pay for BFR.  Heavy lift will cost only 10% of the estimates of operating cost for NASAs planned big rocket.  Musk is, IMHO, the greatest genius of our time and will change the course of human history like no one before.  

Dave

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mallette said:

I shed tears of joy watching that, and excitement at a level not felt since the Apollo landing on the moon.  Musk is the greatest genius of our time.  The BFR WILL happen...  

Dave

Simply AMAZING!

Bruce