Crites Website Down?

kerkula

Just checked Bob Crites website and got a warning that his site was unsafe.   I went ahead and went to the homepage but any other link after that leads to:

Not Found

The requested URL /critesspeakers/critesspeakers/cornscala.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Does anyone know if this is a glitch in the matrix or are my worst fears realized?

I can't get to them from my home PC that I remote'd into but can from my work PC.  This is similar to what was happening to his site awhile back.  Someone should call him and let him know.  @BEC  Or I can just add his name to thread.  Looks like a certificate thing again.

image.png.afb9cad3df9bc1c739f414717a77c12c.png

image.png.1b0dc6f556935e52f37a5d0401009707.png

Just went to a secure certificate for my website.  Trying to work through all the problems that caused.  Seems that with some browsers works fine but with some, not so fine.  You should be able to go to https://critesspeakers.com without problems and the links at the top of the page should all work.  Links on Google except for the main site link seem to be corrupted some way.  @critesspeakers.com should also work and seems to work on some browsers.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, avguytx said:

I can't get to them from my home PC that I remote'd into but can from my work PC.  This is similar to what was happening to his site awhile back.  Someone should call him and let him know.  @BEC  Or I can just add his name to thread.  Looks like a certificate thing again.

image.png.afb9cad3df9bc1c739f414717a77c12c.png

image.png.1b0dc6f556935e52f37a5d0401009707.png

I get a similar page with "The owner of www.critesspeakers.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website".

Bob's link provided above works fine.

The site works fine for me, no errors, no messages.  I clicked on most of the website sub-links and they all worked without fail.  Pretty fast, too. 

Using latest Firefox, Win 10.

Chrome, latest version works as described above.

Microsoft Edge, same ^^^.

IE Explorer 11, everything ran fast and without errors.

https://critesspeakers.com/

1 hour ago, BEC said:

Just went to a secure certificate for my website.  Trying to work through all the problems that caused.  Seems that with some browsers works fine but with some, not so fine.  You should be able to go to https://critesspeakers.com without problems and the links at the top of the page should all work.  Links on Google except for the main site link seem to be corrupted some way.  @critesspeakers.com should also work and seems to work on some browsers.

In your latest update you mention bobcrites@gmail.com as your email, but i've been in contact with you via bobcrites@mac.com.  Don't use that one anymore?

10 hours ago, kerkula said:

I can access the main page and most of the links are working.  However the links to the CT120 and A55 G are still down.

Something is messing with some internal links.  When you tried to go to the A-55G page, you got a link that looks like this.

https://www.critesspeakers.com/critesspeakers/k-55-replacement-the-new-a.html

Notice the extra /critesspeakers in the link.  I do not know where that is coming from.  You can edit that link to remove the extra /critesspeakers and the link works. 

Perhaps one of you web experts could tell me what is doing that.

Bob Crites