Seriously thinking about this and wondering why I am wrong

vasubandu

20 hours ago, vasubandu said:

These are the velocities.

I haven't spent the time to figure out if you have or not but when you model velocities, make sure you punch in how much wattage you are giving it, this changes based on that.  A 2,000 watt sub at 1 watt will model much differently than the same thing with the pedal to the metal.  

1 hour ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

I haven't spent the time to figure out if you have or not but when you model velocities, make sure you punch in how much wattage you are giving it, this changes based on that.  A 2,000 watt sub at 1 watt will model much differently than the same thing with the pedal to the metal. 

Thanks.  Something is weird with my version of WinISD.  I don't get the usual interface. I have contacted them for help.  In the meantime, your statements and explanations make a lot of sense.  On the one hand it seems like if bigger ports were needed, they could just be made bigger, but I get the feeling that I am going to learn it is not that easy. Your help has really been valuable.

1 hour ago, PrestonTom said:

The OP has multiple threads on this same topic and it is not practical to answer the same question in multiple threads.

I will refrain.....

Fair enough.  I have thought that the different threads were different enough that asking the new question in the old thread would be dissonant.  I guess there is a balance that I struck the wrong way. I also thought that when I finally began the actual process of building it, a build thread mad sense and should replace anything else.  Maybe I just don't get the Klipsch way.