SOLD - Klipsch Palladium P-38f in Natural Finish

gottajam

SOLD Klipsch Palladium P-38f in Natural finish. I bought them new in 2016 from an authorized dealer. They are in excellent condition. I would rate them as 9 out of 10 to be on the conservative side, they could easily be a 10 out of 10. It is my opinion that you would be very hard pressed to find a better speaker in this price range. They sound fantastic. They look great. Only selling these to downsize.

I am asking $6000. Buyer to pay shipping, we can finalize when purchase is being made. Shipping will be only as much as the exact shipping cost and can be finalized after the sale. Shipping will only be CONUS lower 48.   

Payment to be made only via Paypal. I will pay the paypal fees (goods and services only). I have to schedule the shipment pickup around my work schedule and might have to wait a few days after the sale to have enough time to ship. This will all be discussed during the sale.

Local pick up is available, near Savannah GA.

wULFKFi.jpg

EnF9ePm.jpg

UmiPc2o.jpg

4Wo3CRg.jpg

hzKPTGQ.jpg

eCTWi2r.jpg

tY05oeY.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wstrickland1 said:

I've had P39s and now P37s. How tempting it is to try these out and to make matters worse they're practically right around the corner from me. For now I'm abstaining.  Good luck with your sale sir.

Pair these with the P312 (which I believe you already have) and that's a combo that's hard to beat.

I have the Sub to match these but I am in Canada and $6000 usd is $7493.87cad 

is a bit high for me . The Shipping would also hit hit a few dollars. 

I would love to own these !