WTB: Single Heresy

PrestonTom

I am looking for a single Heresy speaker (preferably Heresy 1). 

All drivers must be working and have an unmolested crossover. If there are problems with the cosmetics, that is okay.

I am located in Southeast Connecticut and I would rather avoid shipping due to the added cost. 

The deal can be cash or maybe we can work out a trade possibly with cash.

What could be part of a trade include:

NAD tuner 4135

JBL 2445J 2 inch compression driver

Marantz PMD 320 CD Player

Polk 10A monitor speakers

Behringer 2496 DCX DSP crossover (new in box).

Let me know and send a PM with your offer

Thanks,

Tom

I have two Heresy Cabinets with grilles, crossovers and midrange horns, HBR 1979.  I’m not local ( Chattanooga, TN) and they are not complete but if you can’t find anything out there I’ll split them up.  One has water marks on top and bottom but has nice edges and corners, would be very nice painted.  The other one is just too nice to be nearly 40.  

Both have original boxes and were purchased at Military Exchange in Germany.  I bought these two and another pair from original owners son.  This pair came with blown woofers and tweeters.

I have a single K24 that could go with either one leaving you needing tweeter and mid driver.  

Like I said, if nothing else comes along my offer might become interesting.  Happy to send photos if you want.

Larry

UPDATE: 

I was not able to find Klipsch speakers at my price point, so I looked elsewhere. There was a killer deal on some Polk 10As listed on Craigslist. I picked them up and will do fine for my application. 

Thanks to all who contacted me. I appreciated your help.

-Tom