Klipschorns & Lascala center Channel (For Sale)

Mck240

Selling a pair of customized and upgraded Klipschorns & Matching Customized and upgraded Lascala Center Channel. Asking price is $10,000 OBO for all  ( 3 Speakers ) local pickup in Muncie Indiana (47303) 

Call ( 765 ) 749- 9792 with any Questions

These speakers have literally brought tears to my eyes !! They look and sound Amazing !! All 3 Speakers come complete with Bob Crites crossovers ,Bob Crites AG 55 midrange drivers , and Bob Crites CT 120 tweeters. I truly put my heart and soul into this project. If interested call Marcus at( 765) 749-9792  thank you very much.

AB6F13BB-DBDF-49E6-9122-63EDF6D69A98.jpeg

5BD1C253-9C9C-4ECE-A629-0C6521321618.jpeg

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, teaman said:

Marcus is a great guy to work with. On a personal level he is pretty much a perfectionist so you can expect nothing less than perfect. I am confident you won't be disappointed in any of his speakers!

Tim

Yea those pics have me curious enough to wonder what else he has or what he is working on.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ryan from WA said:

Great work! These and the cornwalls look better than new. You taking orders for rebuilds or have plans/blueprints of how you do it? I have a couple old cornwalls that id love to see ending up like these

Thank you for such kind words. Feel free to call me anytime .765 749 9792 . I would be happy to discuss my projects in much more detail.. I set out to have the speakers be unique, . My favorite speaker I’ve done thus far is the Lascala Center Channel to match the klipschorns. I’ll put up some more pictures later of some other things I’ve done. Thank you again . Me and my girlfriend really appreciate the kind words

shes actually had to endure this speaker insanity in the dining room area for the last 4 years. I’ve promised her I’m gonna sell some speakers off to get the house organized. I need to sell about 3 to 6 more speakers to be more organized. Thanks again call anytime.

Thank you for the kind words. I’ve been searching for the ultimate look and sound for about nine years. It has been an evolution up to this point. The klipshorn with the bob crites upgraded tweeters, crossovers, and midrange has been the pinnacle thus far. It truly is about as good as I think it can get. It is a true joy to experience. I’ve enjoyed all of my klipsch speakers very much. Kg5.5, kg4.2, kv4 ,klf10, klfc7, klf30, heresy 2, cf3, CF4 , all of these have been traded off. Now brings us to Cornwall, lascala, and klipschorn. The bob crites upgrades in my opinion were an excellent upgrade on all of them. With that being said the klipschorn, to me is by far my favorite speaker ive  ever experienced. Thank you again for your positivity. 

Thank you very much. If you ever want to check them out give me call at

765 749 9792 . There amazing!! I do not have perfect corners either. They really don’t need perfect corners to enjoy them just corners. Mine sit about 4 to 6 inches of the corner wall. They still are the most Magnificent speakers in the world in my opinion. Thank you again

Hello I actually have a very very nice pair of klipschorns from 1983 that I upgraded with bob crites upgrades. They are walnut with black grill cloth. Feel free to call me if you might be interested. My name is Marcus . 765 749 9792  im located in Muncie Indiana 47303. Thank you