inuke 6000dsp Help

jtubbs6117

8 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

People can run into 2 issues with mdf and t nuts.  The first issue is the mdf itself....(respectful snip)

That makes good sense as well.

18 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

If one of the 4-cleat version doesn't grip there are only 3 left.  If one of the 6-prong doesn't grip there are 5 prongs left. 

Now we're down to the real reason for my comments; I'm just showing off my math skills by solving complex word problems.  :D

3 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

If you wanted to show off your skills you could have said one lost prong on a 4 cleater will lose 25% of grip whereas one lost prong on a 6 cleater will only lose 17.67% of their grip.

LOL!  C'mon man, I'm a therapist by training, math is not my thing! 

The best I can do is ask you how you feel about having your @#$%^ T-nut spin while trying to remove your sub driver!  :lol:

4 hours ago, jtubbs6117 said:

Securing the driver

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I used threaded inserts for bolting my K-33's into the Belle bass bins using Baltic birch and dropped a little epoxy on the threads. They won't be coming out. T-nuts are ok...but there's better. 

• Like 1

These are being made a from cabinet grade MDF so I hope it's better thean what we find at lowes or home depot. With that said can you guys point me to someone that can help with the initial setup of the inuke amp? I am sure this is part of the fun itf you have time but that is not a luxery I have at the=is min. I will moving into new house carrying everything up to the bonus room and plugging in the entire  setup. Setup help with the amp will be much appreciated. I ordered dual 2 ohm coils so those link in series should hit the amp and 4 ohms per 18 i nuke manual says 2100 watts per channel at 4 ohms. That should be perfect and over built so no failures. I really don't think I will ever see 2100 watts. 

• jtubbs6117 changed the title to inuke 6000dsp Help
32 minutes ago, jtubbs6117 said:

can you delete this one?

I'm no expert at it, but I have a 3000DSP and use the software.  What's the issue again?  USB not recognizing device?  I have that happen occasionally.  Usually, I just restart the computer and try again.  Has worked for me.  I've got to take off here for a bit, but I'd be happy to help you get it up and running.  Again, I'm no expert as other users can bring more details to crossover types, etc.  But, I can tell you what works for me and can get you going, hopefully.