AGAIN WTB: H1s, H2s, H3s, or components

DizRotus

EDIT: 2/26/18

Now I might need two more pairs of Heresys.  Please see today's post below.

My son needs a center channel speaker to use with his faux-pro Heresy 1 pair.  Since I will probably build an enclosure to fit better under his TV, the condition, or even existence, of the cabinet is irrelevant.  In any event, the final solution will be Duratexed like the faux-pros.  A functioning K-77/T-35 is critical.

He plans to use an orphaned center from an old HT in a box setup.  I must save him from himself and provide a timbre and efficiency match for the Heresy.

1318F1E7-8606-49F1-90E2-1BF7EA334FAE.jpeg

I apologize for the understandable confusion.  I was looking for H2 components for another project.  That need has been met.  Now I'm looking for H1 components to build a single center speaker to match with a pair of H1s.

The Heresy pair to be matched are standard H1 with the standard K-22 woofers.  These do not have Eminence Delta Pro 12A woofers or the Klipsch K-42 equivalent.  They are garden variety H1s with K-77s, K-55 (Atlas) mids and K-22 woofers.  A cabinet is not needed, therefore, cosmetics are not an issue.  Components alone, or functional components in a cosmetically challenged cabinet could be OK.  I do not want to pay for a cabinet, or pay to ship a cabinet that will probably be discarded.  Crossovers are not critical, as I would duplicate the networks in the existing H1s.

The reason I emphasized the preference for a functioning K-77 is the difficulty replacing failed K-77 diaphragms.

Tom Preston and I have touched base regarding our mutual desire for a single Heresy.  There exists a possibility that either of us will get a pair and split it.  Worst case scenario is we each simultaneously get a pair and then have to figure out what to do with the excess.

As always, any help is appreciated.

I just "won" a pair of Heresy 1s on eBay, so my immediate need for a single is covered.  I might still need another H1 or possibly a pair for another school band director.  After hearing the newly acquired HIPs in his half of the duplex while painting, my younger son wants them, so now I need another pair, or two.

• 2 weeks later...

The HIPs recently scored on eBay are an excellent find.  Now I again need another Heresy pair or the components, as I just received another email from the middle school band director.  She still wants help putting together a sound system.  The HIPs would do nicely, but then what will my younger son use?

Please contact me if you have anything in which I might be interested.