WTB: KLF-10 Spike Covers ?

Greg_M

I have a pair of KLF-10s that I bought new. I guess over time the spike cover plastic has gotten brittle. I had one break and I tried to epoxy it but that didn't work out.

Over the twenty plus years I have had them I have only moved once and that was a couple months ago. The rest of the time they have just stood in the same spot. So it's not like I have abused them.

Anyone know if they still sell them?

If not, can anyone suggest an alternative? 

• Like 1

What I have is four complete sets of the threaded spike inserts, covers and jamb nuts. Not sure if this is what you are looking for. I have the flat capped feet on my speakers now, I just have never used the spikes even on carpet. These things are big and heavy and the fear of tipping is negligible.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/287702/Klipsch-Legend-Series-Klf-10.html?page=7#manual

The threaded spike, jamb nut and spike cover on the left of the diagram. It states only the KLF-20 and KLF-30 Greg, so these may not be what you need.

• 1 year later...