-RF 83(2) Front

-RC 64 Center

-RSW 10d 120v Sub

-KS 7800 THX (4)

-SC 65 Pioneer Receiver

Picks available upon request.

C93FA9E0-7E3F-422A-A331-D3C94EC45ECB.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Scrappydue said:

Garage sale section would be better spotnfor this. Price would help. Pics would really help. I’d recommend both if you want to stir any interest. @Youthman can you move his post?? 

How do I post more pics? Says only 2MB for pics and how do I move to garage sale?

• Moderators

Thanks for the tag @Scrappydue@Ho2op3s Welcome to the forums.  I have moved your thread to the Garage Sale.  Just some info for ya....the Garage Sale is for listing items that you are selling.  There is a sub-section within the Garage Sale called Alerts.  This is for good deals that you find online that you want to share with others that might be interested in purchasing.  The rest of the forum is for discussion on various topics. 

As far as photos, I typically resize my photos to 1200px wide using Photoshop but if you don't have Photoshop, you can download a free program I have used for over 10 years called Irfanview.  Just open an image with it, go to Image > Resize / Resample and choose 1200 px wide and save the file and upload to the forums.

Best wishes with your sale!

• Moderators

You are quite welcome.  If you need help with the photos, email them to me at mike@soleproductions.com and I'll resize and add them to your initial post.

Also, you might want to add where in Florida you are.  You can add that in your Profile Settings at the top right of the forum.

16 hours ago, Ho2op3s said:

How do I post more pics? Says only 2MB for pics and how do I move to garage sale?

Try Fastone Photo Resizer.  It's a small program and works great for both single pics or batch processing.  It's a bit clunky at first but you won't have any problem adapting the verbiage.

http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm