Sold 1982 Hersey hbr consecutive sold

Madman1

I bought these with the intentions of building baby Cornwalls but, have decided not to start a new project right now. These have k-700 horns and type e crossovers. All original internals, I’d rate them 7-8 cosmetically, no water stains or busted corners. One side has a chip about the size of a pea, they look like they’ve been poly coated. Really want to sale but, would consider trades for either other vintage Klipsch (I can throw some cash in for the right trade) or integrated tube amp in excellent or restored condition( no projects😬) willing to meet within 50 miles of 30187, or I we can figure out shipping. I can accept PayPal friend payment. 

Thanks,

Mark

573DA6D2-1C12-42F6-B6C7-355BC9D5FC66.jpeg

4B537D5F-7C24-4EEC-BF72-87513A650BCE.jpeg

9BCFEB5C-839C-472B-8850-AFC61B409A38.jpeg

16C9CDCF-BA47-438E-B910-F53C57E44C10.jpeg

Edited by Madman1
Sold

I was advised to detail the rest of the components inside. These contain k-77-m tweeters, k-52-h mid drivers k700 horns,

k-22-e square magnet woofers and type E crossovers. I put polyfill inside and some gasket material to seal the back panels too, that has to be worth a few hundred dollars! 😆

Thanks Larry,

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Bump 495, slight price increase due to buying foam board and boxes to ship. They are roughly 55lbs each when packaged. I will charge actual shipping cost and I recommend insurance. Send me your zip code and I can get a shipping estimate or if you have a FedEx/ups account that you get a discount with then we can use that.

Thanks!