La Scala's

SonicSeeker

15 minutes ago, SonicSeeker said:

Yes a day trip for sure and yes it was much easier when I was younger.

I will probably leave around 4:00 am so I can be home early afternoon. I am an early riser.

That would be me, too.  I'd want to be out early to be back early and tinker.  I'm an early riser as well...5am weekdays if I'm lucky to sleep that long.  Maybe 7am on weekends because I just can't sleep that long.

R

5 minutes ago, avguytx said:

That would be me, too.  I'd want to be out early to be back early and tinker.  I'm an early riser as well...5am weekdays if I'm lucky to sleek that long.  Maybe 7am on weekends because I just can't sleep that long.

Right there with you on the sleep thing.

1 hour ago, SonicSeeker said:

Now to tell the Wife.:(

...AFTER you get back!  :D

If she calls you on the road and asks you where you are, tell her you're "shopping."  If she's suspicious like my wife is, tell her "it's too close to Valentine's Day to ask."  Be sure to pick up some flowers for her from Walmart on the way home.

Seriously great score, I think it's worth the 10 hour trip for $500 LS.  I've seen $500 LS and they don't look like that, those look fantastic!  And half the time some of the drivers don't work.  Figure $100 per driver if you have to replace one.

Tell your wife you can sell those for $1500, and I just about guarantee you that you could get $1000 tomorrow if you put them up for sale.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SonicSeeker said:
22 minutes ago, Schu said:

Klipsch doesn't make a speaker... La Scalla.

Ya my bad, good catch Schu.

Don't mind Schu, he's just jealous you got $500 la scala's and he didn't.   :P

For the record, I'm jealous too! 

• Like 1