La Scala's

SonicSeeker

On 2/13/2018 at 5:09 PM, joshnich said:

The fact that they were listed as La Scallas may be why they lasted 7 days!

That's how I got my CF-4's.  They were listed in the wrong section on CL under "Musical Instruments" under the heading "large speakers."

Left for Durango yesterday at 3:30 in the am and returned home by 5:20 in the PM.

It was a spectacular day not a cloud in the sky, breathtaking views.

Such a beautiful state I live in, fortunate.

I am listening to Miles Davis right now and am reminded why I had been missing my Klipschorns so much since we had moved six years ago and I had to sell them.

I love what I am hearing so far.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2018 at 4:09 PM, joshnich said:

The fact that they were listed as La Scallas may be why they lasted 7 days!

I think there is a lot of truth to that.  I have search bots set up to let me know when it finds certain items for sale.  Guess who's adding "La Scalla" and maybe even "La Scalia" to the bots in about a minute from now?

• Haha 2

On 2/13/2018 at 11:16 PM, Khornukopia said:

The birch speakers pictured in the ad appear to have the enclosed back with La Scala Industrial style wire terminal cups

I was wondering the same thing, what version of the LS are these, and what year?  The Ebay listing had minimal info.

@SonicSeeker if you get a chance would you list (or send in a PM) the S/N so I can add them to my data base of Heritage speakers?

BTW I noticed it took you zero time to update your avatar!  I love the way the LS integrated into your front setup seamlessly.  It's like it was made to accommodate the new La Scallas! (sp)  :D

• Like 1