Dayton Audio APA-150

Gnote

I have four or five of them. I like them very much. They have many features that I like in an amp. They have line in and line out RCA jacks so you can daisy chain them. The also have a volume control to set them however you like. I am using 3 in my basement set up to control specific areas or "zones". I can turn them up or down or off as needed. It is a nice feature to have for multiple areas and since you can chain them, you can add as many areas as you need. My experience is that they perform better into a 4 ohm load than an 8. Not a lot of power as a main amp, but sufficient. It has a built in xover to use as a sub amp too, but I have never used it for that. I am pretty sure @cincymat has tried them for this purpose, maybe he can chime in as well. Build quality is good but not great. The auto on/off feature works on some but not all. The volume control has a little noise to it in one of them as well but could probably be detox'd away. Fan cools great and is not very loud. Music is very clean and the bass punch is adequate.

• Thanks 1