Nicest LaScalas I've ever seen! Minneapolis Craigslist

wuzzzer

They look like they have some buoyancy to them, should be able cruise down the river with a friend rockin' tunes.  If they do spring a leak just hit 'em with some FlexSeal and all will be good.  Makes you wonder what goes through people's mind sometimes, or more to the realization that it went through someone's mind and actually came off the page...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Youthman said:

Oh mercy.  I have seen worse.  Take a look at this thread I posted awhile back.  Rat Poop all inside the Khorns.  No thank you!

Uhhhhh, damn.  You could have offered $20 just to drench them in some gas, light a match, and put them out of their misery.  I would have sent you the $20 just to do it.  Yikes.

• Like 1

If I lived in MN i would actually be more than happy to show up with $200 to pick these up, stop by Lowes on the way home to grab some Satin Black spray paint and put these in my Garage. You could build a false wall for your home theater and stick them behind some AT fabric. You could even spray pain them in a camo pattern, grab a 12v battery off ebay and a Class D amp and have a pretty bad a** speakers system you can throw in the back of your truck for tailgating, BBQs, raves in the woods etc.

Are they worth ever trying to clean up to be in your living room? Definitely not. Are they super cheap LaScalas that you can have fun with? Hell yeah!

4 hours ago, twk123 said:

If I lived in MN i would actually be more than happy to show up with $200 to pick these up,

I spy with my little eye...those mid-drivers are the highly desirable Electrovoice DH-1506.  Worth about $200 for the pair.

Those are the worst looking things since the ones @Youthman referenced directly upstream ^^^.  :emotion-41:

As for you @wuzzzer you had me completely fooled with that mis-leading headline!  :mad: 

For that reason alone you should be forced to pick those so you can redeem both the speakers and yourself.  :P

• Haha 1