Thread closed

wvu80

11 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I've always wanted to go combine my love for cruises and getting into fights with strangers.

It looked like a dress at the minute mark, under the guy in the powder blue shirt. She was getting the shit kicked out of her by crewmembers.

That looks like what I would have enjoyed a few years ago :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Don't crap on my thread, you know what you're doing.  What's wrong with you?

flagged

My comment simply meant that the video is simply, as oldtimer said, a sign of the times. A new normal. School shootings, opioid addiction, a lack of empathy for others and on and on is a sign of the End times. This willingly by citizenry without conspiracy or connivance.

Keith

• Like 1

I don't usually read your comments because they contain nothing of value to me. I have had you blocked since the changeover. Apparently I read a following comment regarding the cruise because your comments do not interest me and do not show up on my computer because I have you blocked because I find nothing of value in your comments.

It's all about you, huh? You're a real jewel. Do whatever makes yourself happy Kap.

Keith

So, I'm going to be the guy that steps in the middle of an argument and gets knocked out.  Collusion, end of times, is all rhetoric considering that we've been on this path since inception.  Humans have parasitical tendencies and as such we will be wiped out accordingly, kind of like a bad rash.  Doesn't matter what you believe in, faith, science, every good thing comes to an end, no stopping it.  God's hand, Yellowstone lava pool, Mom Nature, will right the ship, unfortunately.  Point being, enjoy it while it's here.  Man, now I'm going to get flagged, seriously, I love Klipsch and talking audio!  Let's just agree to disagree.

Nothing wrong with this thread at all, in fact, I love cruises.  I've been on three of them with my company, all to the Bahamas, and no sickness, well, some self induced, or other unexpected atrocities.  Would be pretty hard to get in a fight on one of these.  You'd have to be working pretty hard to do so.  One suggestion I have though, don't tip the folks that are bringing you drinks, Margaritas especially, suddenly they start coming with an extra shot of some clear Tequila on the side.  Will put you down in a hurry.  Don't know how I know that.  Here's a generic pic that I took from a roadside bar while in Nassau riding gas powered scooters all over the island.  Too much fun.  All hail Klipsch!

5a8a789907dc8_IMG_20170114_121408_428reduced.thumb.jpg.fbbcca4d6b5e2e66b4ed477bc0faa713.jpg

• Like 1

Those were well trained security guards sure knew how to break up a fight.

That one was doing some fancy footwork on that passenger.

I wouldn't mind a cruise but there have been many mishaps lately

and I'm too old to get sick.

I want a cruise without Fight Club.