If you like the band Heart, listen to this song...

avguytx

Ok, there are songs that we all have that are "go to" songs for Sound Quality listening, mood listening, outright jamming sessions, etc.  Songs that just give you goose bumps and make you want to listen to the same song over and over for whatever reason.  When Heart released the album "Desire Walks On" back in 1993, it was a reasonably popular album and there's just something about Anne Wilson's voice that literally gives me goosebumps; it's powerful and has a range that was amazing for her realm of popularity.  24+ years ago, I was managing a Car Toys (car audio) store in Tulsa, OK when this album was released and ever since I heard that song, it's been "that song".  The range she sings, and the song itself, just speaks to me. The song is called "In Walks The Night". 

I'm sure explaining it may sound weird to some, but, sitting here on a day off for a little bit getting to listen to my Belle's ran off the MC250 and some FLAC tunes on JRIver is something I rarely get to do on a Monday.  Hell, I like the entire album as I do most of the others but this one is recorded well.  

So, when you guys are in a jamming mode and you have this song on CD, LP, etc., or maybe even on Spotify, give it a listen.  You may hate it, you may love it, or maybe it's just a "mehh" song for you.  

• Like 1

Even though it's on youtube, you should have a listen to them doing 'Stairway to Heaven' for the LZ Honors Concert. That performance gives you goosebumps. Bonham's son plays drums with them... awesome performance.

Bruce

• Like 4

I saw them at Billy Bob's in Ft Worth a little over 10 years ago and it was a great show in that place. Got to talk with them before and after the show as I'd won tickets from a Dallas radio station. I'd seen them a few times back in the late 70s and into the 80s and they were always great. Billy Bob's may have been the best. 

• 4 weeks later...