3-way Crossover pair, Boston Acoustics T930

ldervish

Excellent condition, 13 element, thought to cross at 350 hz and 2500 hz, can handle 15 - 150W @ 8ohm.  Bought recently for a project but it turned out I would have had to modify the cabinet to use them;  seller said they were pulled from working speakers.  Pair is complete including rear connection cups and all connecting wires.  Hope someone here can use them.  Pay by paypal, shipping by priority mail (U.S. only).  Verify excellent rep on the 'bay under same name.  $35 for the pair, shipped.

6a.jpg

5a.jpg

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

Just saying that I'm not sure how much interest you'll see on a Klipsch forum for Boston crossovers and AK is a lot more broad for speakers.

Looks like everything is working fine for Barter Town if I try to post something....but I'm a paying subscriber there.  What is Marketplace?  I don't even see it in the sub forum list.  Is that for the non-paying subscribers?

avguytx: I think so...when I went looking, there was a paragraph saying "marketplace" was being updated and that a link was normally found at the top of every page.  IDK any more than that.  I hope it returns soon b/c I have other stereo gear needing a new home.  Or, I could subscribe as you did.

muel: It's a cinch nothing was going to vibrate loose, they were made to last a lifetime

• 2 years later...