SOLD McIntosh MC2000 Interest to buy?

USNRET

Let's sneak this in
Buy both the MC2000 AND my C2500 pre-amp (purchased new by me last year) with all factory items plus new tubes (took the Mc tubes out just like I did from the amp) plus a matching custom cover at a price significantly below current levels.

Put $10,500.00 in my hand and they are both yours.

On 2/25/2018 at 3:00 PM, USNRET said:

Location, location, location I assume. Had full price offer but not having the box killed the deal. Another pending...

if you can get the amp to mcintosh for a "checkup", they will ship it back to you in OEM packing.

a lot of new in the box deals are accutally factory serviced used equipment.

1 minute ago, RetiredUSA said:

if you can get the amp to mcintosh for a "checkup", they will ship it back to you in OEM packing.

a lot of new in the box deals are accutally factory serviced used equipment.

They have advised me twice that they do not have the OEM packing.

you can sell the amp for what ever you want.

5000 on monday, 9000 on tuesday, not for sale anymore on wensday.

if someone has a problem with your current price, they should have bought it when there was a price on the table they liked better.

I cleaned house on some toys to help my son raise money for cancer bills....I have since re-accuried some of the toys. 

if I sell the toys later,  I dont need to justify the situation that drives the price.

the subject amp is out of production and will always be supported by mcintosh, be it 1 year, 5 years, or 50 years.

I had two of those mc2000 amps, a c2000, two mc1000's and 1 mc275's at the same time at one point.  each amp has a unique sound.

the mc2000 always sounded like it has endless power.

The only amps that ever sounded better....which I also oned, were a pair of mB1250's which are 24 tube per amp mono blocks that cost $24,000 a pair.

and I think you can get original boxes if you want from mcintosh.  its called a shipping kit.   I ordered a set for some mc1000's and got them quickly.

Next up when I get some decent photos is the McIntosh C2500 tube preamp used with the above MC2000. Purchased new last year, low hours, new tubes (factory tubes stored back) with all boxes, manuals, remote, etc, etc, etc.

I'll start another thread then but I am thinking $4000 is in the wheelhouse

DSC_0012.JPG