AK 5 (?) Crossovers $400.00

Veaux

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

This type of thing happens far too often on this forum, where sellers ask for bids from prospective buyers in private, again turning this into an auction type of situation, which I believe leads to nothing but misunderstandings and hard feelings.

We need a rule here, such as the same on the AudioKarma Bartertown site, where an asking price must be specified.  I would like to ask the mods and the admin to consider this please.

@Chad

@CECAA850

@Mallette

@dtel's wife

@Youthman

i agree that a rule of an asking price is a much better way to sell things, every other forum im a member of requires a price be listed on for sale items, just makes it so much easier for everyone involved & as jimjimbo said avoids hard feelings, & drama.

my apologies, wasn't trying to muck up the thread at all, just didnt realize we could do auction type listings here. 

20 minutes ago, EPICKLIPSCHFAN said:

just didnt realize we could do auction type listings here. 

It's not forbidden in the rules but is frowned upon.  Nothing good normally happens when one member is pitted against another.  List a price and first come first served seems to work best.

1 hour ago, EPICKLIPSCHFAN said:

what other info are you waiting for?  if you just want bids till you get the highest one, might as well put them on ebay... instead of making members here fight each other in a bidding war.   whatever absolve2525 offered i offer $1 more... j/k.  as they say on sharktank,  "i'm out"

The info I'm waiting for is from klipsch to confirm they are in fact AK5's. I'm not trying to screw anybody over and not knowing the exact value, I don't want to get screwed over. 

The crossovers in question came from my NIB Khorns and the unopened box had. AK5 indicated. The p/n crosses to AK4s but have one resistor removed. That is all I can tell you. I assume these came from me since the box I packed them had my name and phone number on it, if they swapped out since leaving here I wouldn’t know.

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

In the mean time, veteran members might make suggestions to the (new to the forum) members via PM as to what works best here like: price, pictures, location, etc.  as opposed to mucking up the thread or making someone feel unwelcome.

Being new to the forum and not knowing the unwritten "rules" and having people message me about stuff that I "Should know" but don't, and seeing as I have literally just signed up, I am already feeling like this forum is not the place for me. Maybe in the future some people should try to be more sincerely helpful and less critical.

28190331484_f84dbe2728_k.jpg

AK4

There are no unwritten rules OP.

folks should simply pick... Firm or best offer... best offer listings don't need to be handled via private messaging. 

There is no reason to complicate such a simple thing. One thing that should definitely be considered is a note in the photograph of the item for sale that has the users name and listing date.

Other than that, nothing's really needed, some people.

• Thanks 1

Of course I sent you a refund. I am not a thief or a dick. Sorry, but it doesn't say in the rules that it is customary to include "+shipping". If you want to haggle over shipping fine, I'm just going to put these things on Ebay. If you want em, buy em on there.