Klipsch The One Bluetooth Speaker

RavindraHR

Hi Guys,

I am a fan of Klipsch speakers. I do have a home theater system as well.

Recently I bought Klipsch The One Bluetooth speaker (single speaker) which ideally comes with 8 hours battery backup. After setting up the speaker at home, I noticed that, I can play songs only when DC in cable is connected with mains. If I turn off the mains, the speaker will stop working.

The second thing I observed is that, If I play the songs through Bluetooth, the audio quality is amazing. However, If I play the songs using AUX cable (provided in the box), the audio quality drops drastically. Not sure if the problem is with AUX cable...

Did anyone experience the same with this speaker? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ravi

Hi Ravi,

My friend bought these speakers from Singapore as a gift for me and I am facing exactly the same issue. If I unplug the DC, the speaker turns off and yes there is a difference in sound volume when plugin with AUX cable if I use good quality AUX cable the difference is less.

On the box it says it comes with 1 Year International warranty, I have contacted the customer support and waiting for there directions on the same. They have asked for the bill, which I have shared.

Thanks,

Nitin