Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
JoeM38

Woofer ID

Recommended Posts

an 8ohm eminence... looks like a 15"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank for the amazing information!!!

 

 

Other than the obvious... Can somebody ID this woofer? T/S? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the next person looking....

 

 

To get T/S data all you have to do is email them asking for specs 'include all your sticker info' and they will send you a sheet.

I sent them this info and they responded the same day.

 

If you would please provide prams, T/S for this woofer? 

CA-115-95C-8

151241C

67-0726C 0018  L2

 

info@eminence.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2018 at 11:48 AM, JoeM38 said:

For the next person looking....

 

 

To get T/S data all you have to do is email them asking for specs 'include all your sticker info' and they will send you a sheet.

I sent them this info and they responded the same day.

 

If you would please provide prams, T/S for this woofer? 

CA-115-95C-8

151241C

67-0726C 0018  L2

 

info@eminence.com

Good. Now what are you going to do? Build a bass bin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mustang guy said:

Good. Now what are you going to do? Build a bass bin?

These are just some woofers I have on hand. I can build stuff with other peoples plans..  I should learn how to design a cabinet someday... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2018 at 7:30 AM, JoeM38 said:

These are just some woofers I have on hand. I can build stuff with other peoples plans..  I should learn how to design a cabinet someday... 

WinISD is a freeware program that you can play around with the driver. It's a dated program, but it works well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...