Rain Day = Stereo Day

SWL

I hear you...Today I gifted to a buddy a digital Panasonic SA-XR25 digital HT receiver to use with his Super Cornwalls (made by a member on this Forum with a larger box for even more bass) since his Outlaw 1050 lost a channel...

Hooked up another digital Panasonic SA-XR55 for a second system at the GF's to go with her KSB 1.1s...

And I get to make both of them happy and get some of the stuff that wasn't getting any airtime at my house so it was a win-win-WIN :D

Bill

• Like 3

4 hours ago, silversport said:

I hear you...Today I gifted to a buddy a digital Panasonic SA-XR25 digital HT receiver to use with his Super Cornwalls (made by a member on this Forum with a larger box for even more bass) since his Outlaw 1050 lost a channel...

Hooked up another digital Panasonic SA-XR55 for a second system at the GF's to go with her KSB 1.1s...

And I get to make both of them happy and get some of the stuff that wasn't getting any airtime at my house so it was a win-win-WIN :D

Bill

Funny... We could hardly give these receivers away when I was a rep for them in Dallas. They would just sit there. Who'd a thunk it...

• Moderators

It's set to tv speakers, he didn't ask so I'm not volunteering, it's hard enough to ignore as it is. Mostly because it's probably going to be ALL day and probably tomorrow. 

I already found something to do outside to play the Heresy's out in the bar. I already sprayed for weeds, I think I need to go cut back the dead plants back since it is now in the 80's and things are starting to grow again, sounds like a good reason. Now he's watching PJ mask ?

3 hours ago, avguytx said:

Funny... We could hardly give these receivers away when I was a rep for them in Dallas. They would just sit there. Who'd a thunk it...

There are several on this Forum that enjoy these inexpensive, digital receivers in both 2channel and multichannel...

Bill

• Moderators

Well another day of cartoons, but he is being very good, things could be much worse from a 4 year old. Don't think he's sick anymore, his mother asked him last night do you want to stay with grandpa tomorrow and he said yes. She asked a little while later and he said school, about 5 seconds later he said i'm just kidding.