2009 Black K-horns NO LONGER for sale.

bhenry

One pair in fantastic condition (non-matching serial numbers) for sale. $3500.00 OBO. Located in Berkley, Michigan outside Detroit. 

I’d like to sell these ONLY to buy the 60th Anniversary models also for sale on this site, otherwise I would keep them. Call with questions and/or pictures. 

So what are the main real differences between the "regular" Klipschorns and the Anniversary models?  Mainly the backs being closed in, the veneer, "upgraded" crossovers, and limited production?  I'm asking because I really don't know other than what I've read online.

I’ve seen and heard those speakers.  They are worth more than $3,500.  They are in “fantastic condition.”

As the OP says, photos will be provided to those who request them.  The quality and quantity of photos available through email are far superior to what can be attached to a post.  If you can’t imagine what a perfect black Khorn looks like to enable you to ask for real photos, then you aren’t a serious buyer of these speakers. Many a good deal has been lost while complaining about the quality of the photos.

They look like the attached photo from the Internet.  As Mark pointed out above, the unavailability of the 60th anniversaries probably renders all this moot.

Serious buyers contact sellers to see the goods or request real photos.  Tire kickers complain about photos and lose out on real opportunities. YMMV

9EECFBC8-A4AF-4971-9A1B-A68C45AA486A.jpeg

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, bhenry said:

I’m slightly biased but I think the black looks awesome

And I am with you.  I had black Khorns and loved the look.

I love looking at other's Khorns with the fantastic veneers but for my living room I like a visually quiet front end to focus on the visual aspect.  Despite having 175 pound refrigerator sized speakers in the living room in black and at the edge of peripheral vision they really did blend into the background. 

Perfect for the way I enjoyed them as part of a TV setup.