CHERRY RF7-II's

Hasty

I've got a pair of RF7-ii's in Cherry finish.  These are A-stock I ordered from the Klipsch website in late 2016, and they are in flawless condition.  The grills are included and are in their original boxes.  I'm only selling to try and scrape together a little cash for a move, and I may buy RF7-iii's later on.  

I'm located near the Lake of the Ozarks, and would be willing to drive within a reasonable distance to meet if you're OK without doing a demo on them first.  FWIW these are completely stock and are perfect in every way.  I'm also putting a pair of Jamo C-109's up for sale.

$1,300 

Resized_20180222_133824 (1).jpeg

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, DUROCKER said:

Hello.  I'm definitely interested, but I don't suppose we could meet halfway from Dallas, TX to your location for this deal.

Probably not unless I'm getting some cash for driving.   I could meet in Joplin, MO.  That's not a terrible drive from Dallas. (about 5 1/2 hours)

2 hours ago, Hasty said:

Probably not unless I'm getting some cash for driving.   I could meet in Joplin, MO.  That's not a terrible drive from Dallas. (about 5 1/2 hours)

Hi.  Again, I would be greatly interested, but I guess the drive is too long for me to squeeze within one day.  GLWS, may the lucky buyer be nearer.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/24/2018 at 9:44 PM, DUROCKER said:

Hi.  Again, I would be greatly interested, but I guess the drive is too long for me to squeeze within one day.  GLWS, may the lucky buyer be nearer.

BS

On 2/24/2018 at 11:21 PM, Ceptorman said:

You guys going to let a small amount of distance keep you from an awesome deal on some spectacular speakers?

I've driven further for less, and if you really want them you will make it happen.