Pair of Epic CF-3 speakers for sale

Ducatiman916

I am the original owner of these speakers, bought them in 1993. They are black and are the 1st series with the 5 inch bass ports. Excellent condition with no driver problems. The little Klipsch emblems were torn off the grills by my cat a long time ago but other than that they are in great shape also. These speakers sound fantastic, especially if you like heavy rock or metal music. $500.00 or best offer. Located in Des Plaines Illinois just outside of Chicago. Will not ship, you must arrange for shipping yourself or pick them up with an SUV or Van. These are large and heavy so two people are needed to carry them. You can contact me at Duc.998@hotmail.com

54 minutes ago, avguytx said:

These need to be listed in Garage Sale area versus 2 Channel Audio area. A mod can move it. 

I made a note so mod would see the thread and possibly move it.

+++

CF-3 v1's for $500.  If only I were closer.  I think we're going to hear a lot of that on this thread.  B)

7 hours ago, wvu80 said:

I made a note so mod would see the thread and possibly move it.

+++

CF-3 v1's for $500.  If only I were closer.  I think we're going to hear a lot of that on this thread.  B)

Opus and I are close, it's about 45 minutes from me. I can look at them if someone is interested. Let me know

Mark

6 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Opus and I are close, it's about 45 minutes from me. I can look at them if someone is interested. Let me know.  Mark

1 minute ago, kharp1 said:

PM sent

That didn't take long!  :lol:

Actually Mark, I thought that was a really nice offer.  :emotion-21: