The Sixes in Distressed Oak?

nightcabbage

I know a handful of folks (myself included) that have been drooling over the vintage look of the Distressed Oak and off-white Lambswool grill version of the new Forte IIIs, but aren't in the market for that size (or priced) speaker. Given the new vintage trend down into the smaller ranges, I think it would be great to have The Sixes available with that same styling - people would go nuts over it. I mean, those Forte's are about the only speakers my wife has ever looked at with a reaction other than "I don't want that visible in my house."

I didn't see this style for the Sixes on the website, so I'm assuming that finish is not available today?

• Like 1

On 2/23/2018 at 5:30 PM, nightcabbage said:

I didn't see this style for the Sixes on the website, so I'm assuming that finish is not available today?

On the Sixes no.  I'm surprised that this finish on Fortes isn't more popular.  I have them in my living room which has a beach house theme, it gives a driftwood type of feel and works out great.  Otherwise I've only had one other person ask about them.  I assume they're not selling enough to make this a priority based on my experience.  The Sixes are made in China too, most likely would be hard to get the same veneer options over there.