SOLD- Panamax 5400pm

Schu

I bought a new Furman conditioner so I thought I would pass this unit off to a forum member... It's a Panamax 5400pm.

Take a look at the pictures, I am second owner for more than a year and a half or so and it has served me perfectly. I don't see much of any issues except surface dust, but the unit is not new... probably a 7/10 conditionally. Functionally it works exactly as it should, all lights work and dim... and all switching works as expected.

I have the original factory box for shipping. Located in the west, las vegas.

The only reason I moved to the Furman is that I need more sockets.

I am thinking 300 shipped via FedEx Ground. OR BEST OFFER... :)

26576676828_c41cc51f41_k.jpg

40403815462_d3b9c34eb5_k.jpg

40403819442_949a1935a9_k.jpg

39737112914_55964008f6_k.jpg

21 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

@Schu What lead you to purchase a new Furman as opposed to keeping the Panamax? Which model Furman did you go with? I have been trying to decide on one of either APC, Panamax, or Furman.

I answered that in the original posting... I need more sockets than the panamax could provide. I have four monoblocks, turntable, Oppo 203, Pioneer sc85, OLED monitor, preamp, external DAC... the Panamx only has 8 Sockets:emotion-46:

oops... yeah, you guys are right. I was thinking eight but its ten... the new unit has 12. I need those extra two slots for future acquisitions such as a sut and a phono tube pre.. also the new unit has 4 high current sockets which I need for the four mono's.

38634548570_719be9d930_k.jpg

On 2/24/2018 at 11:31 AM, Schu said:

I answered that in the original posting... I need more sockets than the panamax could provide. I have four monoblocks, turntable, Oppo 203, Pioneer sc85, OLED monitor, preamp, external DAC... the Panamx only has 8 Sockets:emotion-46:

Have you looked into a couple from Brickwall ???

https://www.brickwall.com/collections/surge-protectors-home-theater-hdtv