K-48-ST Woofer parmeters

dmckean44

I called them awhile back asking about replacements for the Chorus woofers the older k-48-k and they said they had nothing. I'd assume that the 48 ST's are 4 ohm's since they seem to use the 8 ohm k-45 ST in dual woofer applications but can't say for sure. If you find anything out let us know thanks.

On 2/24/2018 at 12:57 PM, jjptkd said:

I called them awhile back asking about replacements for the Chorus woofers the older k-48-k and they said they had nothing. I'd assume that the 48 ST's are 4 ohm's since they seem to use the 8 ohm k-45 ST in dual woofer applications but can't say for sure. If you find anything out let us know thanks.

I'm almost positive they're 8 ohm judging by the impedance curve on the specs sheet of my KI-396.

3 hours ago, JohnA said:

Thanks for that, I went ahead and ordered the parts express one after watching the video. I can definately handle that, so I should have parameters posted up in about a ten days or so.

Edited by dmckean44
spelling
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 2/27/2018 at 7:44 PM, dmckean44 said:

Thanks for that, I went ahead and ordered the parts express one after watching the video. I can definately handle that, so I should have parameters posted up in about a ten days or so.

Hey did you ever measure the parameters? I have a pair of KP-301s and one of the woofers is bad. I was thinking of going with the k-48-st as a replacement if it would work. 

Thanks