I think it’s time to buy a Rack

A1UC

It is starting to get a little tall, maby something with a good bit of room and easily accessible to the rear, it seems your always switching out things and it would help. Sorry but it's true. 

Yeah that would be a good idea , I have not switched for awhile now been busy with other things .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, A1UC said:

Yeah that would be a good idea , I have not switched for awhile now been busy with other things .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's true but you have had a good bit of equipment in and out, I know because I may not post much there but do read it. One thing I can say, you try some very nice electronics, that's what makes it easy to remember, nice pieces.

I went through that situation awhile ago trying to figure out what would fit right with the Bell's. Finally found a lady selling a vintage entertainment center that coincided with Bell's decade. Happy camper for $40. I'm contemplating putting the same cloth as the ones on the Bell's to match it black. Hehe. 

There is actually another piece to this I found by accident that was on the east coast. Arrgh. Seller didn't want to ship. 

Best of luck to you. 

IMG_20180224_213103.jpg

• Like 2