IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!

CECAA850

I have the S7 Edge, my second personal cell phone. My first was a Motorola bag phone. I am trapped with an iPhone by work, hate it.

Does my phone ring? Yes = keeper

When making / receiving a call can both parties hear the conversation? Yes = keeper
Can I see the screen? Yes = keeper

Does the battery last thru my normal day? Yes = keeper

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, derrickdj1 said:

Time to get a new phone, lol.  The Galaxy S9 is now out.:mellow::(:D

Derrick, I've been looking at the S9 And the Note9. I currently have the egde7.what are the benefits of the S9 and Note9 over the Edge, besides adding $33 to my monthly bill?

TY

Mark

The 9 has stereo speakers, a dynamic camera that can change the apeture size.   Point it at your dinner and it will give you a calorie count, lol.  Not a must have but, if you are in the market for a new phone, Samsung is at the top of the list of over iPhone and Google Pixel.

15 minutes ago, USNRET said:

I have the S7 Edge, my second personal cell phone. My first was a Motorola bag phone. I am trapped with an iPhone by work, hate it.

When making / receiving a call can both parties hear the conversation? Yes = keeper

i still use the old sound powered phones. 

8 hours ago, USNRET said:

You sound like me.  The S5 has been a great phone.  It's 4 years old and I still have the original battery that will still go all day on a charge.  if it were to go out it would cost about 13 dollars and about 30 seconds to replace.  I also just added more memory to it by purchasing a mini SD card for next to nothing.  As long as it still works, I'll keep using it.

I don't have one, either. If I am away from the house, I don't want to be bothered by a phone, especially people trying to sell me an extended warranty on my car.

I find myself going the other way. Afraid to say, I have met a lot of very nice folk on the internet ... but, I prolly wouldn't have it, if the wife dinna NEED it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

I do not have a mobile phone.  I hear they're fun.  I see folks staring at them all the time:mellow:

I've heard that the geriatric crowd resists technology and change, now I know it's true.  Cell phones are probably hard to use with a walker anyways so you're better off without one.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I've heard that the geriatric crowd resists technology and change, now I know it's true.  Cell phones are probably hard to use with a walker anyways so you're better off without one.

We just prefer to do it the old fashion way.  Face to face.  Plus it's hands free allowing me to keep both hands on the walker. 

Where is Mike with a video of everyone sitting at the table all staring at their phone?

• Like 1