Moderators

2 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Like Jasper, Tx or am I confused?

(I'm not a moderator, we all know THEY are confused!)

:blink:

Yes, definitely confused here.

If I use my phone to navigate the site, the location you referenced can't be seen for some reason.  Maybe that's what he's referring to?

• 1 month later...

Greetings Members,

Am new to this forum. Have vintage 1950's speaker id like to sell, and am seeking advice for a resonable asking price.

Can someone please advise the right place in the forum for this?

Thank you, Ken

2 minutes ago, Kenneth said:

Greetings Members,

Am new to this forum. Have vintage 1950's speaker id like to sell, and am seeking advice for a resonable asking price.

Thank you, Ken

I, not a mod, suggest the garage sale forum. Always include lots of photos (under 2 meg size each), description (forget the specs, those are known) if stock or modified, serial numbers, what finish, will you ship, etc.

Requesting a value is ok but an auction is not. A member here has a live document spreadsheet where he has tracked pricing.

Welcome and good luck with your sale.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kenneth said:

Greetings Members,

Thank you, Ken

Yes, start a thread in the Garage Sale area.

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:24 AM, hogwylde09 said:

Yes Carl, Tapatalk.
Here is an example on Android. No location.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's a Taptalk issue, not a Klipsch Forum issue.  You'd have to contact the Taptalk dev on the Play Store or iTunes. - In case you're still wondering.

• 8 months later...

I didn’t see a feedback link on the product webpages to report an issue to a webmaster. 

Issue: product photos don’t show on an iPad using iOS 12.1 Safari. If I select a blank picture, the enlarged photo shows on the screen OK, but when I go back to the product web page, the photo is blank. The only thing that shows in the frame where the picture is, is the forward and reverse controls

if some one could pass this info on to a webmaster - thanks.

1 hour ago, pgoodwin1 said:

I didn’t see a feedback link on the product webpages to report an issue to a webmaster. 

Issue: product photos don’t show on an iPad using iOS 12.1 Safari. If I select a blank picture, the enlarged photo shows on the screen OK, but when I go back to the product web page, the photo is blank. The only thing that shows in the frame where the picture is, is the forward and reverse controls

if some one could pass this info on to a webmaster - thanks.

Paging @Chad

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators

I agree 100%

Also, I'm just going to lock this as all the issues pertained within have been resolved. No need to resurrect old threads just for the sake of doing so.

Thanks!

• Like 3

• Chad locked this topic