Question about pro media v2.1 speakers

Tman89544

Hello all. I’ve got a pair of pro media v2.1 speakers that i would like to hook up to my TV. I love these speakers and have had them for years. I can’t bring myself to let these sit unused so I’d like to hook them up to my Samsung curve Tv. Problem is the TV does not have an aux input. Is there a way to convert these over to Bluetooth or another way to get them hooked up to my TV? Something that is not going to completely break the bank with me.  Also, a, I going to lose any sound quality if I were to make this happen?Am I on a fools errand here? I’m no expert on this stuff so any bit helps. THANK YOU!

7A06E20F-42A2-4AA4-ADB1-8A976F236901.jpeg

What is the model number of your TV?

It's hit or miss, but many TVs will have an analog output on the TV - often with two RCA jacks. You just need a converter to go from stereo male RCA cables to a female 1/8" plug....assuming your TV has analog outputs.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYxrYxHwZ5x9x9DHfaQ

They come in various lengths....probably better to use one that can reach to the floor or table under the TV.

Here's a picture showing a TV with an analog output:

https://www.lifewire.com/connect-tv-to-stereo-system-3135127