A Very Lucky Guy!

Ceptorman

I don't think leathers would have prevented that semi from squishing him.

I used to ride. Too many close calls. Whether it's your fault or not ... you lose/ 

I've had a jackrabbit run "under" the bike and get run over by the back wheel, only/ Blowouts ... fun stuff

Our boy wanted a bike ... he even bought 2 junk Suzuki 125 ... I could make one run... Easy

I told him, "Riding a bike is a lot of fun, as long as you remember ... the bike is looking to reverse the situation, all of the time"

when he learns that he isn't immortal, I might put one together for him.

• Like 2

IMO, he was purposely acting like a fool while video recording what a “daredevil” he is, but I doubt he crashed on purpose.   When, in hindsight, his foolishness exceeded his skill level, he wisely chose to blur the speedo.

Darwinism in action.

I don't believe that he did that as a stunt. The speedo was blurred bc he was speeding, look at the car he passes just before the wobble. Tank slappers happen for a few reasons and unless the bike has a steering dampener, then the rider probably won't have time to correct it. Yes, he went under the truck. There are several videos of people getting squished because they crashed under a truck. This guy got very lucky that day.

A youtube of tank slappers.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

nothing worse than that feeling the moment you realize that you no longer are in control.

You got that right, a tank slapper is almost impossible to overcome.

16 hours ago, rebuy said:

I've seen so many riding in Shorts and Sandals.

You always wear the right gear for the ride.

ATGATT (all the gear all the time)

9 hours ago, JJkizak said:

In my opinion he did that on purpose just for a thrill. That's why it was on video.

JJK

There are lots of bikers, cars, trucks using cameras or dash cams. He was doing it for the thrill though.

11 hours ago, DizRotus said:

IMO, he was purposely acting like a fool while video recording what a “daredevil” he is, but I doubt he crashed on purpose.   When, in hindsight, his foolishness exceeded his skill level, he wisely chose to blur the speedo.

Darwinism in action.

Yea but he still gets to reproduce.