WTB Klipsch Professional badge

Emile

Hi All,

Recently got a pait of KPT-904's (see thread "Klipsch Professional KPT-904" ). Fixed the cases with Duratex paint from parts-express.com and added "heritage cloth" grills. They look very nice (also took off the horn and made a separate cabinet for it), but the sound is absolutely AWESOME!

But ... would love to "finish" them properly by adding Klipsch Professional badges as below. (Or similar ones without the red stripes.) Yes, tried via Klipsch but "nothing."

post-10840-13819830978442_thumb.jpg

Many, many thanks!

Cheers, Emile

17 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Have you tried eBay?  There are many “Klipsch” badges offered.  A couple might actually be real Klipsch badges.

I just bought Klipsch Professional badges off eBay, but they came attached to speakers.

Yeah ... tried :) Even contacted some sellers that had badges (with speakers attached). Of course no-one wanted to take them off :) 

Cheers, Emile

• 3 weeks later...

For all still looking for Klipsch Professional badges/logos ... There now are some on eBay. Yes; cheap Chinese knockoffs but hopefully better than nothing :) Seller from Kazakhstan, shipping from China HaHaHa .... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-Professional-Logo-plastic-WHITE-72-mm-2-8-inch/152951894156?hash=item239ca4b08c:g:-DYAAOSwB1JasJ0w ... also in "silver."

Cheers, Emile :) 

12 hours ago, Emile said:

For all still looking for Klipsch Professional badges/logos ... There now are some on eBay. Yes; cheap Chinese knockoffs but hopefully better than nothing :) Seller from Kazakhstan, shipping from China HaHaHa .... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-Professional-Logo-plastic-WHITE-72-mm-2-8-inch/152951894156?hash=item239ca4b08c:g:-DYAAOSwB1JasJ0w ... also in "silver."

Cheers, Emile :) 

Emile,

I bought some from that guy.  I contacted him to ask if a white letters on black background version of one on eBay was available.  He replied with a deal of 5 for ~$15.  They’re OK.  The PWK logo could be more crisp, but they’re worth what they cost.

He might make whatever you ask for.  Send a photo of what you want.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

He might make whatever you ask for.  Send a photo of what you want.

Think that's what happened :) I send him a pic of the Pro logos and a couple of weeks later they "appeared." :)  Also send a pic of the logo's with the red stripes ... maybe they'll appear later :) 

Cheers, Emile

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Emile said:

Haha ... yeah ... especially since "he" is from Kazakhstan and the badges are mailed from China :D 

They share a border

Who knows how far those things have to travel (and how many times they change hands) to get to a postal center from where they are actually (or were) made

His older listings differ from the more recent - maybe he moved his operation?

Did they show up in the little white bag mailer or a box?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, analogman said:

Did they show up in the little white bag mailer or a box

Little brown envelope :D  Rechecked ... actually came from Kazakhstan ... maybe he has an actual inventory now :) 130 Tenge (Kazakhstan currency) to ship ... about 40 cents. Oh well; made me happy :D 

Cheers, Emile

19 minutes ago, Emile said:

Little brown envelope :D  Rechecked ... actually came from Kazakhstan ... maybe he has an actual inventory now :) 130 Tenge (Kazakhstan currency) to ship ... about 40 cents. Oh well; made me happy :D 

Cheers, Emile

Diggin' on your speaker set from your labor. Badge looking decent.

• Like 1