klipsch Corner Speakers

brothersaudio

Hi, new to this forum that was suggested by someone on FaceBook Market Place. My brother passed away unexpectedly and I have ownership of a massive amount of his stereo equipment. One in particular is the Klipsch Corner floor Speakers, I say Vintage, they sound wonderful and they have the certificate/ stickers of auth. He had glass tops put on them as well. The are in excellent condition with one minor scape. I want to sell them, I have to sell them, they are too large for my home and I have all of his other speakers as well.

I want to sell these quick. I saw on Ebay someone had them at 2,500 each. I want to sell his for pick up only at 2,500 for both.

I feel this to be a fair price. :unsure:

Any help out there?

Thanks

PY

Edited by brothersaudio

On e b a y, you can pretty much ask what you want for something....doesn't necessarily mean it's going to sell for their listed price.  Plus, selling on e b a y and taking money via p a y p a l come with a price....10% for one and about 4% for the other.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, brothersaudio said:

I want to sell these quick. I saw on Ebay someone had them at 2,500 each. I want to sell his for pick up only at 2,500 for both.

As others have said, we'll need more information to properly help you assess their value.  The Klipschorns do have a good resale value but $5,000 a pair is not realistic unless they are from the last five years.  At $2500 a pair they might sell, but they will not sell quick.  At that price point you can expect to wait at least 3-4 weeks.

The paper label on the back will give us the most information.  It will tell us when they were built and the type of finish.  I can PM you some information to properly assess their value once we know a bit more about them.

I also lost an older brother ten years ago.  I'm so sorry for your loss, I'll do whatever I can to help.

-Dave

+++

So I don't miss a message from you send me an "alert" by typing the @ sign and then from the drop down menu click on my name @wvu80