RF-83 for Surrounds with Palladium Fronts center

felitopaz

I've never heard the P-x series, but I would not think this would be a good match.  The RF-83's are pretty strong in their own right and I would be afraid the RF-83's would pull down (overwhelm?) the overall sound of the Palladium (muddy the sound?).  Does that make sense?

Hopefully somebody with P-x series will weigh in with a better perspective.  I've only heard the RF-83.

+++

RF-83's are very rare and hard to find.  If you don't mind posting it, what kind of price did you find?  Don't post it publicly if you don't want to, I'm just curious.

I'll go the other way.  I would value RF-83's around $1000.  Are you plus/minus that price?    A lot or a little?  B)

• 4 months later...

The palladium system are built and design as 3 way system. I do own p37f and p39f.i do own In the past the rf83. It is wide sound stage and great dinamics,extremely poweful bass, the only issue is has the first generation of loud horns which trends to fatigue your ears in long runs of audio, somehting solved in the reference premier and palladium system.

The rf83 are 2 way system. So definetly it is not a perfect blend using both system.

The right match is the RC64 II or III.